Work as an independent Real Estate Agent for Exclusive Homes Madeira
Have you always wanted to be self-employed or are you looking for someone to support you in self-employment? Are you open to new modern concepts and challenges to develop yourself further? You have a high affinity for real estate, sales, marketing and communication? If these questions apply to you, a career as an estate agent might be interesting for you.
What does an Estate Agent do?
The duties of an estate agent are very broad. An estate agent is the link between the seller and the buyer of the property. He handles the communication, marketing and administration between both parties to ensure a proper and as simple as possible buying and selling process. An estate agent needs strong negotiation and communication skills and must strive to take his client by the hand at all times.
Does an Estate Agent need experience?
Currently there is no legal requirement or qualification that an estate agent must meet. They need to have a range of skills that can make their day-to-day work easier, but real estate is also a real opportunity for career changers who are prepared to work hard to be successful.
Why Exclusive Homes Madeira?
Exclusive Homes Madeira is the real estate agency of the future. Why? As a full-service agent, we combine the on-site real estate agent with innovative technology, making the process of buying or selling a home fast, easy and very efficient. Imagine an organisation that has your back administratively so that you can focus completely on your core competencies. Our young and dynamic team of specialists will support you in all areas of your daily work and life.
Exclusive Homes Madeira is the real estate agency of the future. Why? As a full-service real estate agency, we combine the local real estate agent with innovative technology, making the process of buying or selling a home faster, easier and more efficient than traditional real estate agencies. Imagine an organisation that frees you up administratively so that you can focus completely on your core competencies. Our young and dynamic team of specialists will support you in all areas of your daily work and life.
What we offer
- Attractive salary – Our Agents work on an uncapped commission basis!
- Flexible working hours – arrange your working hours as you wish!
- Acquisition/sales support – less administrative work through our support!
- Team spirit – As a team we are there for each other and support each other. We grow together and celebrate our achieved goals through regular team events, company parties and other incentives.
- Training – Professional coaching with experienced trainers who will continuously develop you to get the best out of you.
- Perspective and responsibility – Contribute to the development and expansion of Exclusive Homes Madeira – You can actively shape the development of our business model and advance your own career at EHM.
- You will work with a team of young and dynamic specialists, who support you in all areas of real estate integration.
As an Exclusive Homes Madeira agent, you will look after owners and prospective buyers from the initial appointment to the handover of the keys. The following tasks await you:
- You will build up targeted customer relationships and thus sustainably expand the EHM network.
- You will accompany the entire process with enthusiasm, expertise and an empathetic manner.
- Together with the seller, you develop a marketing strategy for his property and prepare a suitable assessment.
- Through thorough preparation and the charming and competent conduct of viewings, you will find the perfect buyer for the property.
- At all times, our team will support you with all administrative tasks, e.g. with the preparation of marketing documents or the publication of the properties for sale.
- Finally, you will accompany your clients to the notary appointment and to the handover of the keys to their new home or investment property.
We are looking for sales-oriented and empathetic personalities who are motivated to accompany our growth. You fit in well with us if:
- You have relevant sales experience
- You have gained initial experience in the real estate industry – but we are also happy to welcome career changers with a high affinity for real estate and the necessary ambition!
- You are a team player, independent and determined
- You can easily familiarise yourself with digital tools and already have some experience with Salesforce.
- You have a valid driving licence
- You thrive in a committed, performance-oriented environment
- You are business fluent in English, Portuguese and another foreign language such as German or French.
Convinced? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your application. Your contact person André Kummer will be happy to answer your questions in advance.